After Aadhaar card and PAN card linkage, govt is planning to link Aadhaar card to money market transactions in order to check and curb sharp activities like conversion of black money into legitimate one using stock market.
New Delhi: Aadhaar is justifying its name, is literally becoming base to your life survival. Recent changes in rules related to Aadhaar indicate that soon it will be made compulsory for even trading in shares and other funds. After Aadhaar card- PAN card linkage, govt is planning to link Aadhaar card to money market transactions in order to check and curb sharp activities like conversion of black money into legitimate one using stock market.
Here is the list of the activities you can not carry out without Aadhaar Card:
- You will not be able to open a bank account without help of Aadhaar Card. Additionally, existing account holders need to link their Aadhaar numbers to their respective banks.
- Government has made Aadhaar compulsory for filing of Income Tax Return (ITR).
- You can not apply for PAN Card with your Aadhaar Card. An existing PAN Card also has to be linked with Aadhaar card number.
- Aadhaar Card is Mandate to link with your EPFO (Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation).
- If you are planning to purchase a new Operator mobile number, you need to provide your Aadhaar card detail in eKYC. An existing number should also be linked with Aadhaar card.
- For Students, to avail the benefits of central scholarships and other financial additional schemes, student need to provide their Aadhaar number.
- Without Aadhaar card you will not be able to get passport, now aadhaar is mandate from ministry of external affairs. Now Aadhaar is one of the compulsory documents for application of passport.
- For concession on railway tickets its mandate document. This has been done to plug leakages and misuse in railways ticket bookings.
- Student Without Aadhaar Govt will not provided for mid-day meals in school.
- For public distribution subsidy benefits, also one needs to link Aadhaar card with ration card.